Winter is coming! And with it comes dry, damaged hair! We have you covered! Here’s our top 5 tips for having beautiful hair for the winter and beyond.
- Wash gently – You know the instructions on the shampoo bottle “lather, rinse, repeat”, that is definitely the best way to get over washed, dry and lifeless hair! Use a quartz-sized amount of shampoo and lather gently and rub into the roots, like giving yourself a head massage.Dry your hair by squeezing it gently with a towel; rubbing it vigorously will cause breakage and strip away all of your glorious shine.
- Use hair products that have Vitamin E. Studies have shown that Vitamin E improves blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Don’t use heat styling on an everyday basis. If you must use heat styling, use the heat to dry off excess water till your hair is about 80% dry. Then you’re ready for styling, without damaging your hair!
- Get regular haircuts! They ensure minimal split ends and breakage. While you’re there, treat yourself to a nice hair protein treatment, or just order CocoGrow and treat yourself to one at home! It will nourish and moisturise your hair, totally worth it!
- Eat healthy and eat lots of protein! Protein is the basic building block needed for hair growth. Without enough protein in your diet, your body will not have the nutrients needed to give you healthy hair. So eat up!